Tuesday, April 1, 2008

After hours of trying to help De Lane clean her house, I have only managed to sweep the floor. De Lane decided to help me outof my mudeled mess with my computer and opened me a new account on Google. It has somehowrerfused to be joined with the one Rachelle and De Lane opened last year, so now I am the proud owner of two seperate blogs. One named Rhea Hardy Andrus and the other is called Rhea Andrus. I hope to hear from you all. Your happenings would keep anyone entertained. I notice my print has now changed styles causing me a mystery, but then I love a good mystery. RHEA ANDRUS, OR RHEA HARDY ANDRUS, take your pick. Also I LOVE YOU. April 1st 2008

1 comment:

Tai & Jamie said...

I don't care what style you write in, we love hearing from you too. We miss you grandma. We hope to see you soon. It seems like the the only time we get to see you is when there is a wedding in the family. Well, Who is next? Love YA!!