Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I think I got it right?

I hope this blog will go through proving that Rachele has worked me through my comcast problems. It helped that I was home long enough to phone her for help. If Spencer is the Blog police then Rachel is their problem solver.
I'm home bound today since my City decided to dig up the road and put down a secondary watering system. Only problem is they are doing both roads boarding my place at the same time. Now the workers are home for the night and a big wind is blowing in throwing the loose dug up gravel all around!

G-Ma

3 comments:

S+S said...

G-ma! You figured it out thanks to Rachelle! She's handy=dandy. I love her. I'm so glad she married Davido. He's a lucky guy.
Keep up the bloggin, G-ma. We love you!

De Lane and Drew said...

Keep up the good blogging. You are so funny when you write. Now, to put a few pictures on too.

Raena and Sebastian Tellez said...

Hey Grandma!!! It is Raena I have a blog now it is theraininaz. go cheack it out i have some wild adventures coming up. Love always Raena!!